We Are Now Open for Outdoor Dining
Both locations in Oakville and Healdsburg are now open for outdoor dining daily, from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm! Guests are welcome to sit and enjoy while observing guidelines for the safety of other guests and staff. Please note that we will be forced to enforce a 45-minute time limit on tables if we are to capacity.
We understand that guests will have questions as we all adjust to the new normal. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our guest services team at email@example.com, 707.944.8802 (Oakville), or 707.433.3200 (Healdsburg) with any questions. To learn more about the safety precautions we are taking at our locations, please continue reading below.
Safety Protocols (as of May 27, 2020)
Customer Communication and Directional Signage
- 'Keep Your Social Distance' Signage are posted at each of two entrances with a 6-foot distance indication.
- 'Please Wear a Mask' signage is posted at each entrance and in several locations inside our stores.
- The County-administered 'Appendix A - Social Distancing Protocol' is posted in customer view.
- Tape markings and directional floor signage indication a 6-foot distancing requirement are posted both inside and outside of our stores.
Physical Distancing Guidelines
- Only outdoor seating is available with social distancing measures in place.
- No more than 15 guests are allowed inside our stores at any one time.
- Curbside pickup and delivery options are available and prioritized for our guests to use.
- Table reservations will be taken and controlled. The number of guests at each table is limited to 6. Parties will be shown to their table one party at a time. Please note that reservations must be made in person and cannot be done by phone.
- Tables and chairs have been removed from inside our stores.
- Tape markings and directional floor signage are in place to maintain safe social distancing.
- Physical distancing rules are posted for guests and employees.
- Peak period queuing procedures are in place.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by employees at all times and by guests while inside our stores.
- Visible rules are in place for guests and employees, including but not limited to:
- Use of hand sanitizer.
- Maintaining physical distance from guests and other employees.
- Avoiding unnecessary touching of surfaces.
- Online and takeaway menus are available.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Regular and routine cleaning in high-traffic areas are in place and practiced at a minimum of every hour, including but not limited to:
- Door handles
- Point of sale materials
- Counter surfaces
- Door knobs, door surfaces, and pickup counters
- Tables after each use
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests and employees throughout our stores.
- Disinfecting wipes are available to guests and employees throughout our stores.
- We are using products approved for use against COVID-19 by the EPA.
- Our air filters are changed regularly.
- Doors remain open at all times unless capacity is reached.
- Only disposable, takeaway utensils (individually wrapped) are available for guests' use.
- No shared condiments (ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper, et al) are available for guests to use themselves but are supplied to guests as needed.
Procedures at All of Our Boisset Properties
- Worksite-specific COVID-19 safety plans and staff training have been conducted in compliance with the State of California Guidelines before reopening. No employee is allowed to work without completing the training.
- Employees must complete a daily survey confirming they are free of fever and COVID symptoms before reporting to work.